This past month I’ve been concentrating on reading physical review books. While I’ve made a dent in them, I’ve still got quite a big pile. However,my ebooks-to-review list is even longer. Hence, Ebook Overload!
So for the month of October, I am going to try and exclusively read ebooks that I have received to review. I also hope to catch up on the reviews for ebooks as well.
I find it very easy to pretend that ebooks do not exist, but it isn’t really fair on the publishers if I never read them. Especially when I keep requesting them…. So it is time to clear the backlog and clear my conscience!
Below is a list of just SOME of the ebooks I have awaiting me. I’d love your recommendations on what to read first, and motivation as well!
- Blood Family by Anne Fine
- Parasite by Mira Grant
- Acid by Emma Pass
- Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
- Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
- Twerp by Mark Goldblatt
- The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- House of Secrets by Chris Colombus and Ned Vizzini
- Finding It by Cora Carmack
- Speechless by Hannah Harrington
- Ostrich by Matt Greene
- Nowhere by Jon Robinson
- Picture Me Gone by Meg Rosoff
- Day One by Nate Kenyon